|Home||» Products||» ADDITIVE COMPONENTS||» RUST CORROSION INHIBITOR|
RUST CORROSION INHIBITOR
Rust Corrosion inhibitor or PS3000 is an oil soluble ash-less rust inhibitor, when added to oils, can decrease the corrosion rate of the oil thereby increasing the productivity PS3000 is highly useful for turbine oils, circulating oils, hydraulic oils at 0.05 to 0.10% w/w. Offering superior performance in greases, automatic and other synthetic oils at differential dosages as per the final requirements, this can be used as a friction modifier or rust inhibitor for first factory fill engine, running on oils at high dosage.
Features: PS3000 when compared with usual succinic acid half ester type rust corrosion inhibitors offers the following advantages:
Major Product Attributes:
- Cost effective as it can offer better performance at low treatment cost.
- Less acidic than succinic acid half ester type inhibitors
- Efficient for use with ferrous and non-ferrous metals/alloys.
- High thermal stability offers superior protection.
- Highly miscible and flowing properties with high reserved alkalinity.
- Averts catalytic effect of metal at high temperature.
- Ideal for almost all kinds of automotive as well as industrial oils